Sunday, September 18, 2005
Have you seen the new line by Making Memories called Vintage Hip? It's fabulous! This line is called Gracen - I love this paper! I bought this great frame in the same line. I want to put it on the outside of a spiral bound 6x6 album and use the paper through the entire album along with their embellishments in the same line. I'm thinking I could put ribbon thru the outer holes and tie a bow on one side (thinner ribbon).
So my question to you is...what should the theme of the album be? I'm thinking something girly. I have a list of albums I want to do. What album should I use this paper for? Here's the list...
- Becoming a Mother (pregnancy)
- Days I Will Remember (like JFK Jr's death, Princess Di's death, etc.)
- Girlfriends (IRL and online)
- God In My Life
- Just An Ordinary Day (details about my average day, costs of things, routines, etc.)
- The Story Of Our Love (Mike and me)
Those are the ones that seem like they might work. Which one do you vote for?