If you're in a sunshiney, happy, positive mood today, you might want to stop reading here and go to another website. ha! I'm feeling very irritable today. It's getting close to that time of the month so that probably explains it. I just felt this list coming on of things that annoy me...
- having to go somewhere on a rainy day
- wearing a coat in the winter
- tight bras
- temper tantrums that come out of nowhere
- getting gas
- smokers RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR of a business
- overhearing curse words
- tacky commercials that come on before I can hit MUTE
- the high price of everything: medicine, eating out, the dr.
- heat too high somewhere you can't control like a mall
- dirty floors in my house
- dirty laundry
- a messy purse
- drivers that go slow in the fast lane
- children that look like they just stepped out of an orphanage when their parents look presentable
- phone calls at home
- forwarded e-mails
Hmmm...that's all I can think of at the moment. Pretty funny, huh? Sad thing is, I've encountered all of these in the last week (mostly today!) and it's just about more than I can take!
So what annoys you? Let's be annoyed together. hehe