- someone I can admit my faults to and then not worry later that I said too much
- someone who loves me IN SPITE OF those faults
- someone I am comfortable around in any situation
- someone who will pray with me and for me
- someone who loves to laugh as much as I do
- someone who knows the joy of waiting for a child and then adoring her/him
- someone that shares my passion for scrapbooking
- someone I can talk about homeschooling with and go on field trips with (yay!)
- someone who knows what it's like to be a musician's wife
- someone who understands the depth of love I have for God and shares it
- someone who shares my love for mexican food and diet coke!
- someone who helps me be a better ME
She is mostly someone who I am so lucky to have as a friend.
Annie - I love you.
And it's not even your birthday!
I just saw this cute picture of you and decided to let you know I love you.
I might turn this into a layout.
We'll see. :)