I don't have an IPod or anything like that.
I like to crank up the tunes in my car when I go somewhere.
Fortunately for me, Caroline digs my cd collection.
She always sings along no matter what I put in.
I'm compiling a list of songs that I want Mike to download to a cd for me for Christmas.
It's hard for me to think of what to ask for at Christmas so I thought I'd pick out some songs from movies I've loved and other random songs I don't have.
I love this list so far but I wanna add some "happy" songs. More like the first two.
Here's the list....
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- Everything - Michael Buble
- One Hundred Ways - James Ingram
- She's Got A Way - Billy Joel
- I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
- There She Goes - The LA's (from The Parent Trap II)
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
- Fallen - Lauren Wood (from Pretty Woman)
- Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing Baby - Michael McDonald
- You Don't Know Me - Michael Buble
- Over The Rainbow - Harry Nilsson (from You've Got Mail)
I need a few more and I feel like I'm missing some great ones!
I love to associate songs with movies I love because I get a happy feeling.
Can you think of any songs that would go good with these?