Well, this year is on the way out, in 40 minutes.
I can't say I'm sorry to see it go.
I have been through quite a lot this year. Quite a lot.
But I've learned A LOT so it was all worth it.
We have a new slogan at COLC (my church)...
"It's going to be GREAT in 2008!"
I believe 2007 was a time of change for me and 2008 is the year of new beginnings.
How about you? What do you hope for in 2008?
Do you have any resolutions?
I like to call them "goals."
That seems like something I'm working towards instead of empty promises made on a whim.
My goals for 2008 are:
10) Eat healthier. Have fresh veggies and whole-grain bread every day. Less sugar and soda too.
9) Move more! Make time to ride my bike and dance - two things I love to do.
8) Spend more time in planning for our homeschool. Make art, Bible, science and music more of a priority.
7) Read the Word every day. Every. Single. Day. Read my Bible from 10:45 to 11, watch Joyce Meyer every night at 11 and then pray, sing and worship until 11:30.
6) Get Caroline in the bed by 9:30 every night - spend 9:30 to 10:45 with Mike.
5) Keep my laundry and dishes caught up by doing at least one load per day.
4) Scrapbook on Sunday, Monday and Thursday nights. Get together with Jennifer Webb every Thursday night while our husbands are at their respective band practices.
3) Take Caroline outside every day that the temperature is over 60.
2) NO YELLING!!! Pray for patience, be more understanding of Caroline.
and my number one GOAL for 2008, one that God has been speaking to me about....
1) TALK LESS - LISTEN MORE
A layout will be forthcoming.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! To whoever reads this blog, I speak over you PROSPERITY, BLESSINGS, GOD'S PROTECTION, HEALTH, JOY, PEACE AND A FRESH RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD in 2008.