Blessed Are The Peacemakers
- If you are going to be efficient in your walk with God, you're going to have to be a peacemaker.
- We have to fight the propensity to be negative. Think on these things...God gave us a list....Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. (Philipians 4:8)
- It is within our nature to be gossipy and like to gossip but God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God. (Matthew 5:9)
- A peacemaker is: One who tends to diminish conflict; eases tension, anger and agitation; the capacity to resolve disputes, one at rest and peace with himself, quiet, not restless or easily agitated
- You're either a bridge or a burden in life, which are you? (I say to myself!)
- If you have to scream or yell, something wrong. If this is how you grew up in your family, break the generational curse by stopping it in your home. It is not the will of God for your home to be troubled. It is a haven of peace.
- I need to declare that I'm going to be a Peacemaker from now on. I will say it aloud.
- The power of life and death is in the tongue. Proverbs 18:21 says The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences. I think it means those who love to talk negatively and gossip.
- The principal thing in my life should be wisdom and understanding.
- Romans 12:18 - Live peaceably with all men, as much as it depends on you.
- Hebrews 12:14 - Follow peace with all mean.
- Your measure of holiness depends on how peaceful you can be.
- This week, I will think on lovely things and things of good report.