These are things he wants our members to work on this year.
I think they rock! I thought I would share them with you. Click on the scriptures to read them.
Eight Biblical Declaratives To Live By In 2008 (based on II Peter 1:5-11)
- I will be a problem solver, not a critic.
- I will guard my heart and order my conversation. Psalms 17:3 and Psalms 141:3
- I will continue to adjust and align my attitude and spirit in order to stay focused and committed.
- I refuse to live in a "failure-syndrome." Romans 8:37
- I will renew daily the spirit of my mind. Isaiah 26:3
- I will resist the temptation to quit. Philippians 4:13
- I will be a character-driven, not an emotionally-driven individual. I Peter 3:4
- I will pray and believe for God's best over my family, marriage, church, leaders and pastors. James 5:16
I think these are so awesome and I am going to do my best to live by them in 2008.