My friend Margaret was tagged to list 7 random facts about herself and they cracked me up.
Thought I'd give it a go for myself.
Let's see what I can come up with to add to my weirdness. heehee
1. I dated so many boys growing up that I literally can't remember them all. I was super boy crazy and if I decided I wanted a guy....I was obsessed with him 'til I got him or gave up. Then once I had him, I usually dumped him and moved on. Sad but true.
2. I freeze all the time right now. I get a chill down to my bones and can't get over it. But if I wear warm clothes, like a sweater, I burn up. So I'm either freezing or burning up.
3. I stay up way too late, too often. Right now it's 1:43 am and I'm up even though I'm super sleepy. I just like being by myself and I don't like it to end. I usually regret it the next day.
4. I don't watch movies with sad endings. If I'm considering going to a movie, I will either read online or ask around until I find out if it has a sad ending. I'm still mad because I went to see a movie recently about Jane Austin, Becoming Jane and it was so sad I cried for days.
5. Speaking of movies, after I watch a movie, I usually hear the main female character's voice inside my head, as if it were my own voice. Mostly with English accents but it even happens with Julia Roberts, Meg Ryan and Reese Witherspoon. It's like I become that character in my head. I know. I'm strange.
6. Although I'm neurotic about cleanliness, my car is usually a mess. My husband says it looks like I live in it. I'm always in too big of a hurry to clean it out.
7. For the first 8 years of my marriage, I told everyone that I was never going to have a child. I absolutely, positively, never wanted a child. I wasn't a "kid-person" and knew I would never change. Then one day, I started crying in Chili's when I saw a cute baby and from that minute on, I had to have a baby!! And I did....one year later.
Share your 7 random facts in the comments. Go ahead, you can do it.