I'm on a planning kick right now.
- Clean entire house.
- Catch up on laundry.
- Purchase and install new light fixture in Kitchen.
- Have kitchen ceiling drywall repaired.
- Wash windows inside.
- Clean couch.
- Clean carpet in Den.
- Purchase and install new curtain rods in Living Room.
- Decorate for Christmas Monday and Tuesday
- Plan holiday activities for December.
- Start Christmas shopping.
Now I have to break down each of those tasks into manageable chunks within the days. Wow. I feel overwhelmed already. :)
I really feel the need to finish up my "project" in the house before I decorate. I mean, what's the point of decorating if I can't have company over and who wants to have company over to a half-finished house?
Here's to setting goals and keeping them!
I've already broken out the Christmas music, have you?