I think I'm going to start doing a list of what I did that day here and then I might scrap it.
It's pretty boring so bear with me.
I don't think anyone's reading my blog anymore anyway - everyone's facebooking.
- Slept 'til almost 2 pm, after sitting up on the couch all night after having an acid attack.
- Got up & watched "Maid in Manhattan" with Jennifer Lopez. Dee-lightful. Loved Rafe Fines.
- Looked online for a Sunday School lesson for tomorrow. Checked e-mails.
- Met my sister and mom at Cracker Barrel - I had dumplins and veggies. Yum. Too heavy though.
- Went to Dillards for our second attempt at finding Caroline an Easter dress. Tried on 6 dresses - bought two. Found 3 bargains for myself!! Yay! They have a big sale going on thru tomorrow. Too bad the Easter dresses weren't on sale! (Both polka dot - I know...Caroline wanted them both.) Can't decide which to use for Easter.
- Went to a few other shops in the mall. The place was deader than a doorknob.
- Got an ice cream cone at Chick-Fil-A. Yummo.
- Came home at 10 pm, got CC in the shower. Preparing clothes for church tomorrow.
- Getting ready to take a shower, put my hair in sponge curlers and iron my clothes for church.
- Reading a Kathleen Woodiwiss book, Petals on the River. One of my faves.
I plan to scrap tomorrow! I want to do "Things I Love About Daddy" about my sweet Daddy.