My computer is still almost dead but I'm using it anyway to blog.
Did ya miss me?? heehee
My friend Jennifer came over today and we scrapped from 1 to 8 pm.
She did about 6 pages and I did ONE.
As Caroline would say, "and this is news?"
Here it is. I started out trying to use one of my Jenni Bowlin kits and kinda veered once I got started.
The green paper is from the June kit along with the Creative Cafe strip under the title.
I love, love, love these thickers. I have two packs!
This page is not much different from anything else I've done but I realized something about it:
- it tells a story only I can tell, one that is important to me (click to read journaling)
- it showcases a favorite picture
- it uses up some of my favorite product stash
- I got to play with pretty paper while I made it and laugh with my friend
- It's one more page done! That's the best part.
I haven't been feeling well lately and I hate to blog and be whiney
so I'll just say I'm trusting God to be better soon.
That nasty ole chest pain caused by tension/inflammation has come back and is a bear.
I'm trying to stay relaxed and cut out all the stress in my life but that's a tall order!
Hope all my bloggery friends are doing well.
Blog ya later.