I feel like this Summer has been a flop.
We have not done much at all that has been just for fun.
So I'm thinking I have about two weeks to redeem our Summer.
I'm trying to think of all the things that you do in the Summer to make fun memories.
So far, we've:
- gone to the Zoo with our new Zoo membership
- seen fireworks
- had ice cream more than we should have
- celebrated Caroline's birthday
- seen Cars 2
That's about it! It's really too hot to enjoy Summer!
Am I the only one who feels that way?
A break from school should be in April and May, before the weather is intolerable.
I'm going to try and do the following for the rest of this month:
- splash at a fountain
- go to a pool
- Girl Scout Camp next week
- go to at least one $1 Kids Movie at Regal on a Tues/Wed at 10 am
What else should we do? I am at a loss. Something cool, yet Summery.