Thursday, July 05, 2012
this Fourth of July....
- I slept really, really late
- I spent several hours cleaning my studio
- I watched my baby girl play with her new basketball goal
- I watched "Sleepless in Seattle" for the 2nd time this month (and cried, as always)
- I read some paperwork I had been putting off
- I had a lovely dinner of grilled bbq chicken, rice and salad
- I made brownies that were delightful
- I had a completely internet-free day until midnight when I remembered an e-mail I had to send
- I did as little as possible and just enjoyed the day!!
So, what did YOU do? Do tell!