Good things that happened to me this weekend:
- I got together with my bestie who I hadn't seen in a couple weeks and taped two great shows
- I got half my house (downstairs) really clean
- got a lot accomplished on my to-do list Saturday
- had a half day alone at home while my family had "Daddy-Daughter Day" at the mall
- had a great dinner with my sister Saturday night at Jason's Deli, my fave
- had an awesome church service Sunday morning, felt blessed and thankful
- spent a fun Sunday afternoon making cards with friends
- watched a new Once Upon a Time and Mr. Selfridge
That's a happy list!
Now on to my list page for March. I really enjoy making this list each month. It makes me take a moment to really reflect over what I did and did not accomplish the previous month and also forces me to stop and count my blessings.
Don't miss today's episode of the Scrap Gals! We're interviewing my friend, Amy Sorensen, about how to get out of a scrapbook slump! We've all been there, right?
Love and hugs and unicorns. See you real soon!